Friday, February 13, 2009

it's 7:30...where are your children?

[i wondered how long before these feelings were going to hit me.]

it's a clear and lovely night down here in chi-town. nothing is currently going on, and my prospects for the evening are unknown. more than you realize, this is when i wish to my core that "my" people were down here too. i'm having a lot of fun with several very great people, so please don't misunderstand. but obviously, i miss my friends.

i'm sure tonight will be fun, and it looks like there could be some valentine's day karaoke in my future (!). however, lest anyone forget, i miss all the good ones back home.

1 comment:

  1. http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

    I saw post #121 on tattoos,
    and I couldn't help but think of you.

    (hey, that rhymes. so this is like your valentine!)

    cheers! miss you!

    ReplyDelete