Friday, March 6, 2009

everybody's working for the weekend

it's been a great week.

first of all, let me just say that not having work on monday was the greatest thing ever. ever. a group of us went out to pilsen and had an amazing time stuffing ourselves at a mexican restaurant and then stuffing ourselves into vintage threads. yes, i am the proud owner of some new men's plaid.

we also watched both red dragon and silence of the lambs this week. i know that nobody else really understands the joy these movies bring me, but what can i say--i desensitized myself to the right flicks.

great times were had hanging out with my sister last night. i've been on a bodyguard kick as of late, and we splurged on the soundtrack. i'm sure her neighbors hate us (or probably just me).

the CS group is going to see a bulls game tonight. i actually don't give two cents about the game, but i figure the atmosphere will make up for my lack of interest...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment