Thursday, January 29, 2009

three down, one to go

with three of my interviews finished and only one left for tomorrow morning, i've got a pretty good idea of what the semester beholds. i'm not really concerned about this last interview, as i have had a really positive experience at one of my sites. however, i'm open to the possibility of a last-minute curve ball. needless to say, i am ready to make a decision and get the interviewing process behind me.

move-in date is saturday, and i am excited about having a real place. staying in the hotel is great, especially since we're right down in the loop, but it will be nice to get seriously settled.

i wish my life was more exciting; i'm not sure i really deserve to write a blog about all the tedious details of my life. (and i don't know if this is exciting or not, but i ate a chipotle today. of course, i had to wait to move away from grand rapids before the chipotle opened.)

if you don't hear from me for a few days, assume my life is boring. i'll let you know when all the good stuff happens.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment